MartinavmodeoMartinavmodeo

Main Art Reviews Stats

Soccer Breakthrough Soccer Breakthrough

3 questions 1. Why are your opponents the same color as you are? Are you scoring own goals? 2. How does the last guy (not the goalie ) just flash in ? Does the net like command him to rise from the ground? 3. Why does the ball always go into the goal and then magically appear into the center of the goal?

Pou Back Home Pou Back Home

@BeminFire - these games arnt by 5xplay these are games from people whos games are on his websites

Kiss Twilight Boys! Kiss Twilight Boys!

I think Im scarred for life

Beneath the Trolls Beneath the Trolls

ok but gets boring after awhile

Pixel Madness Pixel Madness

good game I like how you dont need to think untill level 18 and My achevment thing glitched and i kept on getting the level 20 chev :P

Deadswitch II Deadswitch II

HEYYY did any1 notice that some of the medals are pictures of game modes on Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Cult Classic Cult Classic

ive got everything but I havnt got the 100% achevment please fix this this is a good game

Viking Survival Viking Survival

please make this game more playable. This game could have so much potential. try to use these controls:
Up- W
Down- S
Right- A
Left- D

mikhog responds:

I just implemented controls like you suggested. I think this works a lot better!

Ponk Ponk

tip: you need to get the ball at the bottom or you will never get a point

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Suicide? This guy didnt commit suicide. He was sad and walked over to the edge. Then slipped :3